The Chope Team has worked tirelessly to bring greater deals and value to our diners at our network of top restaurants. Enjoy discounts as high as 20% on vouchers which you can use when you dine.
Using Chope Vouchers is simple:
1. Choose from our vast collection of vouchers
2. Buy online with a credit card
3. Receive an e-voucher instantly for your use at the restaurant
It's that simple. Make a reservation today and dine happier with Chope Vouchers!
1. How do I use a Chope Voucher?
A Chope Voucher is a digital voucher that you receive instantly upon purchase. Each Chope Voucher contains a unique 10-digit voucher code that is to be presented to the restaurant host before ordering. The rest is magic. Sit back and enjoy your meal.
2. Must I make a reservation to use the Chope Voucher?
You will need to make a reservation at www.chope.co before you dine at your selected restaurant. Make online reservations 24/7 and receive instant email confirmation of your booking.
3. How do I invite my friends to the restaurant, now that I have a voucher and made a reservation?
You can share your Chope reservation with a list of invitees. You may enter your Giftee's email address during the reservation process to send an email invitation.
4. Is there an expiry date for the Voucher?
Chope Vouchers have an expiry date of 90 days. Please check the description before purchase.
5. What is the refund policy for Chope Vouchers?
As Chope has made special arrangements with restaurants for the discounts, vouchers sold are non-refundable. However, to provide a low risk shopping experience for our diners, we do allow a 3-day one-for-one exchange policy for vouchers purchased based on the amount paid.
6. Can I use any unused value from my Chope Vouchers for a next visit?
Each individual Chope Voucher purchased is meant for a one-time use only. However, if you have purchased several Chope Vouchers, you may use the remaining individual vouchers for your next visit.
7. I have yet to receive my Chope Vouchers. Who should I contact?
If you have any issues with vouchers, please contact email@example.com
8. Do I have to print my vouchers?
We would strongly encourage our diners to print out the vouchers for a smooth billing process at the end of the bill. Should you have difficulties printing, please inform the restaurant in advance so that they can be aware.