T.Dining By Hong Kong Tatler Presents
Battle Of The Bartenders
What does it take to be a great mixologist? This November, we’re putting four bartenders to the test with a challenge to create an original cocktail recipe inspired by the flavours of Hong Kong. Four classic ingredients were randomly assigned to each competing bartender using a lucky draw format—come to Red Sugar at Kerry Hotel on November 15 to see and taste the spirit of Hong Kong as captured by Agung Prabowo of The Old Man, Owen Gibler of Employees Only, Himson Lam of Dr Fern’s Gin Parlour, and Joe Villanueva of Red Sugar.
Buy your tickets now at the Chope Shop and join us! Be sure to snag your ticket to this one-off exclusive event before it sells out!Date: 15th November, 2017 (Wed)
Time: 19:00 – 21:30
Price: HKD$450 per person inclusive of four cocktails and light bites by Red Sugar
Address: Red Sugar, 7/F, Kerry Hotel, 38 Hung Luen Rd, Hung Hom
Battle of the Bartenders
Dr Fern’s Gin Parlour
Sugarcane by Himson Lam
Mandarin Peel by Owen Gibler
The Old Man
Roselle by Agung Prabowo
Puerh by Joe Villaneuva
- Once purchased, ticket cannot be exchanged for other events/ workshops dates
- Ticket is strictly no refunds and exchanges will be provided.
- Ticket cannot be used or exchange with other T.Dining by Hong Kong Tatler events
- Ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque
- Ticket only limited sale for first 40 participants.
- Ticket only can be used on event day and time (15th November, 2017 from 7pm to 9:30pm)
- One ticket per person.
- The pictures are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Tatler will have final say
- Hong Kong Tatler reserves the right to change the above T&C's at any time without prior notice
- Any enquiry, please email contact: hktd@edipressemedia.
You may also be interested in other events from T.Dining by Hong Kong Tatler:
Nov 9 #DimSumDuet: Little Bao x Mott 32
Nov 11 Nose-To-Tail Workshop: St John x Richard Turner @Rhoda
Nov 12 #DimSumDuet: Okra x Mott 32
Nov 13 #DimSumDuet: Tate Dining Room & Bar x Hoi King Heen