Lan Kwai Fong #LKFSAVOURINGART
Casa Lisboa Savouring Art Menu
To find out more about the event, please visit: www.lankwaifong.com/savouringart2018
Dining Date: 1st - 31st March, 2018
Time: 18:00 – 22:00
Price: HKD$605 per person
Chefs of the art dish creation: Jesus Pascual (Group Executive Chef) & Fabio Pombo (Executive Chef)
Address: Casa Lisboa ( 2/F, Parekh House, 63 Wyndham Street, Central)
Inspiration behind the art dish creation:
Marine Caldo Verde: being both from coastal origins, dicided to reinterpret this classical dish with marine elements.
Beetroot Salad: A salad from Algarve, full of character, flavors and colors.
Stuffed Piri-piri Quail: The chef hunting past connected with the tradition of the roast piri piri way to cook birds.
Octopus “A Lagareiro 2.0”: Both chefs passion for octopus, revising one of the most iconic Portuguese recipes for octopus
Pineapple Raviolis: Dessert that compiles the desserts from the Portuguese ex-colonies, and their products.
Each ticket includes:
London Dry Gin, Frangelico, Kummel, fresh lime, egg white, garnish with dry raspberry & rosemary
Marine Caldo Verde
Sea urchin, sea weed, cauliflower, parsnip & Jerusalem artichoke
Beetroot, carrot, avocado, homemade fresh cheese, vinegar & coriander
Octopus A Lagareiro 2.0
Grilled Portuguese octopus, extra virgin olive oil, garlic & kale
French quail, chorizo, barley, mushroom & Piri-Piri sauce
Infused pineapple, vanilla ice cream, pistachio sponge, pink peppercorn & mint
- Reservation has to be done on www.chope.co before you dine at Casa Lisboa.
- Advance booking is required at least 1 day in advance.
- Please indicate to enjoy the Savouring Art menu upon making a reservation.
- Once purchased, ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque, other tasting menus at any other LKF Savouring Art restaurants.
- No refunds and exchanges and tickets are valid from 01 March 2018 (Thursday) to 31 March 2018 (Saturday) inclusive.
- One (1) ticket is required per person for each set menu (i.e. two (2) tickets would be needed for two persons).
- Minimum 2 people, full table service, available Dinner time, Monday - Sunday.
- A 10% service charge applies based on the original price of the LKF Savouring Art menu. Extra food and beverage will be charged separately.
- Void applicable of the tasting menu to no show case.
- Photos are for reference only, and dishes may differ from those displayed above.
- Restaurant management reserves the right to change the above T&C's at any time without prior notice.
- For inquiries about reservations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / Any inquiries about LKF Tasting menu vouchers, please contact: email@example.com
Contemporary Portuguese Restaurant, offers reinvented traditional Portuguese dishes, with the chef’s touch, and the use of noble ingredients most of them brought from abroad, mainly Portugal. Focused on small sharing dishes with a cozy and fresh atmosphere...- See More