Lan Kwai Fong #LKFSAVOURINGART
Ciao Chow Savouring Art Menu
To find out more about the event, please visit: www.lankwaifong.com/savouringart2018
Dining Date: 1st - 31st March, 2018
Time: 12:00 – 22:00
Early Bird Price (21st - 28th Feb): HKD$446 per person (Usual Price: HKD$495 per person)
Chef of the art dish creation: Chef Anthony Damico
Address: Ciao Chow (LG/F, California Tower, 30-32 D'Aguilar Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Central)
Inspiration behind the art dish creation:
These dishes represent the menus I've learned through traveling. With every dish and technique that I discover I find that we are all blatantly similar. Once we realise that the game changes. This menu is inspired by the stories that Diego Rivera was able to tell with his brushes.
Dessert: During the Renaissance, the week preceding ash Wednesday (and the beginning of Lent) got the name of grasso – fat, deriving from the festive banquets organized during this period. These banquets were known for rich dishes as well as their abundance of fried sweets and so the culmination of carnival came to be known as Martedi Grasso (Fat Tuesday). The most popular sweets found all over Italy for this season are Chiacchiere di Carnevale, whose name means chatter or gossip, and every region seems to claim them as their own. They also change names from region to region. They are the essential part of every kids' Carnevale party, together with colorful masks, streamers and confetti. As such, Chiacchiere di Carnevale represent, for anyone that has experienced living in Italy, the memory and sound of childhood carefree happiness.
Each ticket includes:
Cold cuts and cheese mixed platter
Bistecca di Manzo
Grilled hanger steak with sauce choron, caramelised shallots, seared brussel sprouts and pumpkin risotto
Chiacchiere col Miele
Sweet pastry dough fried and topped with honey
- Reservation has to be done on www.chope.co before you dine at Ciao Chow.
- Advance booking is required at least 1 day in advance.
- Please indicate to enjoy the Savouring Art menu upon making a reservation.
- Once purchased, ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque, other tasting menus at any other LKF Savouring Art restaurants.
- No refunds and exchanges and tickets are valid from 01 March 2018 (Thursday) to 31 March 2018 (Saturday) inclusive.
- One (1) ticket is required per person for each set menu (i.e. two (2) tickets would be needed for two persons).
- A 10% service charge applies based on the original price of the LKF Savouring Art menu. Extra food and beverage will be charged separately.
- Void applicable of the tasting menu to no show case.
- Photos are for reference only, and dishes may differ from those displayed above.
- Restaurant management reserves the right to change the above T&C's at any time without prior notice.
- For inquiries about reservations, please contact: email@example.com / Any inquiries about LKF Tasting menu vouchers, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ciao Chow is a casual open-kitchen Italian cafeteria that promotes lively interaction between our patrons and our chefs. From our communal tables, to our pick-and-choose antipasti platters, pastas and pizzas, everything at Ciao Chow fosters a convivial atmosphere where food is shared among family and friends. Our customers can be assured that all of the ingredients we use are of the highest quality and our cooking methods authentic. We do not cut costs for cheaper ingredients - period. Who would have thought that basic food ingredients could be so highly complicated? WE DO...- See More