Date: 1st February (Thur) - 31 March (Saturday), 2018
Time: 6pm - 11pm
Venue: FUMI (6/F, California Tower, 30-32 D'Aguilar Street, Central, Hong Kong)
FUMI Kaiseki menus (Fire $688/ Wood $888/ Water $1,080/ Earth $1,280) :
FUMI’s kaiseki menu will be regularly updated to feature the best seasonal ingredients, flown in daily from Japan. FUMI’s kaiseki experience also showcases Japanese craftsmanship, with each course meticulously presented on tableware handmade by artisans around Japan.
FUMI will offer several kaiseki menus, each featuring multiple courses. Some of the highlight dishes are Liver of Angler in “Monaka”, a traditional dish for which the chef soaks the liver first in sake and then in milk before slow cooking it; “oden”, a hotpot-style dish with a soup made from two different types of Katsuobushi; and Miyazaki Beef Sirlion Steak served with Sukiyaki Sauce, Japanese-style Poached Egg, Zucchini, Grilled Tofu, Small Onion, Shiitake Mushroom and Mini Tomato. For this last dish, the chef chooses unusually thick slices of A4 beef sirloin, which perfectly retain the flavour of the homemade sukiyaki sauce.
FUMI Omakase menu ($1,580):
Following Japanese tradition, FUMI’s omakase menu represents the very best of authentic, seasonal food. “Omakase” roughly translates as “I’ll leave it up to you”, indicating that the diner leaves the choice of dishes totally in the hands of the chef. Rarely written down, omakase menus change daily depending on what ingredients have been delivered to the chef that morning.
- Reservation has to be done on www.chope.co before you dine at FUMI restaurant.
- Ticket is strictly no refunds and exchanges will be provided.
- Ticket only can be used for dinner (6pm-11pm).
- Ticket only can be used between Feb 1 to Mar 31 2018.
- Ticket can only use for Dinner, and not applicable for lunch and brunch.
- One (1) ticket per person.
- The pictures are for reference only.
- FUMI reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions as necessary.