T.Dining By Hong Kong Tatler Presents
Four of the most innovative chefs in Hong Kong have teamed up with two established Chinese dim sum masters to create a menu of creative bites that encapsulate the essence of the city. Each duo has worked collaboratively, creating a menu that pays homage to the tradition of yum cha, while incorporating their respective philosophies to reimagine the future of Cantonese food.
Buy your tickets now at the Chope Shop to join this unique evening of thrillingly inventive cuisine paired with champagne and wine, and hear directly from the chefs themselves the stories behind each composition.
Be sure to snag tickets to this exclusive series of events before they sell out!
To find out more about the collaboration, please visit: https://hk.asiatatler.com/dining/dim-sum-duets-the-future-of-yum-cha
Date: 6th November, 2017 (Mon)
Time: 19:00 – 21:30
Chefs of the day: Leung Fai Hung (Hoi King Heen) x Daniel Calvert (Belon)
Price: HKD$650 per person
Address: V-ZUG, 12/F, 8 Russell St, Causeway Bay
Each ticket includes:
- A tasting of 7 exclusive chef collaboration items plus canapés
- Champagne and free-flow wines
- The opportunity to meet the chefs behind the dishes
- Once purchased, ticket cannot be exchanged for other events/ workshops dates
- Ticket is strictly no refunds and exchanges will be provided.
- Ticket cannot be used or exchange with other T.Dining by Hong Kong Tatler events
- Ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque
- Ticket only limited sale for first 40 participants.
- Ticket only can be used on event day and time (6th November, 2017 from 7pm to 9:30pm)
- One ticket per person.
- The pictures are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Tatler will have final say
- Hong Kong Tatler reserves the right to change the above T&C's at any time without prior notice
- Any enquiry, please email contact: hktd@edipressemedia.
You may also be interested in:
Nov 9 #DimSumDuet: Little Bao x Mott 32
Nov 12 #DimSumDuet: Okra x Mott 32
Nov 13 #DimSumDuet: Tate Dining Room & Bar x Hoi King Heen