- Reservation has to be done on www.chope.co before you dine at your selected restaurant.
- Voucher is valid for 90 days from time of purchase and good for one time use only. No extension will be entertained.
- Voucher is not cash redeemable and not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Multiple Vouchers can be used during each visit.
- Voucher is to be presented to restaurant host before ordering.
- Voucher is valid for dine-in food and beverage only.
- Voucher is not applicable with other promotions, discounts, offers or vouchers including Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year, New Year's Eve, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day and public holidays.
- All Vouchers will be used based on its full value. Any residual value of the vouchers are non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions as necessary.
YUM CHA offers contemporary Chinese cuisine in a vibrant East-meets-West atmosphere. The term yum cha, literally means “drink tea” in Cantonese, is a common choice for families or friends to get together to savour Dim Sum and other delights. The restaurant adopts a playful twist on Chinese cuisine... - See More